Bradshaw Designs is a San Antonio-based interior design firm specializing in high-end residential design. We are seeking an Office Assistant to support the team with daily and project tasks. This position helps keep the office running smoothly and is the first point of contact for vendors, possible new clients, etc.
- Answer doors and phone.
- Prepare office for the day and conference area for meetings
- Receive and send packages
- Scheduling and coordination of designer calendars.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with printers, plotters, phones, the internet, etc.
- Help maintain inventory
- Confirm new-client appointments and other appointments as needed.
- Assist clients that call or stop in with questions.
- Point of contact for vendors to receive info on their products and coordinate presentations
- Assist design team with vendors orders
- Assist designers as needed.
- Keep the material room organized
- Assist designers with installs and/or photoshoots as needed.
- Assist designers with proposal calculations, checking/reserving inventory, etc.
- Can-Do, Positive Attitude
- QuickBooks and Ivy, programs that can be learned on the job
- Excellent communication, people, and organizational skills
Job Type: Full-Time, in office (not a remote position)
Pay: Negotiable hourly rate based on experience
Benefits: PTO, paid holidays, paid continuing education (after 6+ months of employment)