Assist all positions with daily and project tasks. This position helps keep the office running smoothly and is the first point of contact for vendors, possible new clients, etc.
- Answer doors and phone.
- Prepare office for the day and conference area for meetings
- Receive and send packages
- Scheduling and coordination of designer calendars.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with printers, plotters, phones, the internet, etc.
- Help maintain inventory
- Confirm new-client appointments and other appointments as needed.
- Assist clients that call or stop in with questions.
- Point of contact for vendors to receive info on their products and coordinate presentations
- Assist design team with vendors orders
- Assist designers as needed.
- Keep the material room organized
- Assist designers with installs and/or photoshoots as needed.
- Assist designers with proposal calculations, checking/reserving inventory, etc.
- Can-Do, Positive Attitude
- QuickBooks and Ivy, programs that can be learned on the job
- Excellent communication, people, and organizational skills
Job Type: Full-Time, in office (not a remote position)
Pay: Negotiable hourly rate based on experience
Benefits: PTO, paid holidays, paid continuing education